Installation of Officers May 2013

Installation of Officers May 2013

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

ESA Wonderful Wednesday – December 25, 2013

Happy Wonderful Christmas Wednesday!

Not all of us celebrate the event that happened well over 2000 years ago… for those of us who do, I pray the Blessings and Happiness of this Christmas Day 2013 stay with you throughout the next year to come. I hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright! I love you all!

Our Christmas was midday for the Dallas family of Smith-Tarleton-Hendersons-Neely-Pickering (five in all – such a mix of family)… gifts opened, baking completed, roast done and gone (I tried a Trisha Yearwood recipe I saw on Food Network last week), calls to family still going on…, and maybe catch a movie at AMC later tonight! Busy Christmas Day!

Last week's IAWL trivia question.... The day it went so horribly wrong for George Bailey, loss of the money by Uncle Billy, a car accident, a wish to never have been born, and so on.... What day of the year was it? It only comes once per year… What day was it? It was Christmas Eve!

Did you all catch the showing of “It’s A Wonderful Life”? I did in addition to “White Christmas” and “A Christmas Story”….Traditions!

And, to answer a popular question.... All the “Grinch” hats were completed and delivered… now I have an order for a college student…. Bethany Harper, Cheree’s oldest daughter, before she goes back to college…. Those darn college kids… they will wear anything! So far, the reactions to them have been awesome!  This all came from a picture that my daughter Holly sent me from Pinterest thinking I could loom a hat for the State Fair in 2014!  

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the following sisters (and brothers) for the coming week!  
Shirley Hartley – December 27 of Kappa Kappa, District 4
Sherrye McAnelly – December 27 of Epsilon Pi, District 5
My sister Nancy Lee Tarleton Baird – December 28th… Happy Birthday Sis!
Tina Gross – December 31 of Zeta Tau, District 2, District Vice President and State Publicity Chairman
My birthday, Sue Ann Tarleton – December 31 of Chi Kappa and State President
And the New Year’s Day Babies…
Nancy Barnhill AND Nell Sanders – both on January 1, 2014!!! And both from Epsilon Pi, District 5

If you desire to get the blog postings sooner than later, please let me know by email at sueannesa@yahoo.com and I will add you to a mailing group list I have set up. To see the blog, click on the following address:
http://esawonderfulwednesday.blogspot.com/.

Remember, ESA's . . . A Wonderful Life!
Love and hugs to all Every Day Angels,
sue ann


No comments:

Post a Comment