Installation of Officers May 2013

Installation of Officers May 2013

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ESA Wonderful Wednesday - November 20, 2013

Happy Wonderful Wednesday!

Our IC Representative for our Annual May 2014 was announced… Sandy Alexander, IC Treasurer 2013-2014. If I remember correctly, Sandy hails from the Colorado State Council and resides in that state. I would encourage everyone to send her greetings over the next several months. Our TESAN will be sent to her electronically; and, I will include her in my weekly Blog postings. Sandy, we are looking forward to your visit in League City this coming May!  You’ll have a WONDERFUL Texas Welcome!

Oh, by the way, Sandy’s contact information is…

Sandy Alexander
6697 South Reed Way Unit A
Littleton, CO 80123
s.esa@ecentral.com

Have you started your holiday plans…. The radio station I listen in on has started playing Christmas music. It is hard to believe the Holidays are nearly upon us. But that doesn’t mean our ESA service work is done. I know the Thanks and Giving Walk is this coming weekend to benefit St. Jude. The Marathon is coming up. Many chapters adopt families in need for the Holiday in the way of food, clothing, household supplies, and toys. Many people still need our WONDERFUL help. This is what we do the best… Everyday Angels!

Now for this week's IAWL Trivia Question! The night of George and Mary’s Wedding, George arrived at The Granville House and found what roasting in the fireplace, turned by a contraption using a phonograph?

I mentioned this last week that as we get closer to the Holiday season, I will be letting you know when the NBC showing of “It’s A Wonderful Life” will be schedule. I hope you did not think that I would let that go by without mentioning! So far I have not found it in the TV listings for NBC. I will keep looking and let you know as soon as possible. I don’t want you to miss it!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the following sisters (and brothers) for the coming week!
Isabella Sousa – November 21 of Sigma Iota, District 6
Barbara Cook – November 21 of Theta Eta, District 11
Holly Hall – November 23 of Alpha Tau, District 6
Margaret “Butch” Reed – November 23 of Epsilon Pi, District 5
Wanda Wilkerson – November 23 of Lambda Nu, District 5
Janis Spears – November 24 of Epsilon Pi, District 5
Heather Griffin – November 26 of Alpha Tau, District 6
Amanda Tomo – November 27 of Zeta Epsilon, District 3
Doris Owens – November 28 of Zeta Epsilon, District 3 and A Thanksgiving Girl this year!

Some of you all may be starting your travels for Thanksgiving in a couple of days… Please be safe on those planes, trains, and automobiles!

If you desire to get the blog postings sooner than later, please let me know by email at sueannesa@yahoo.com and I will add you to a mailing group list I have set up. To see the blog, click on the following address:
http://esawonderfulwednesday.blogspot.com/.

Remember, ESA's . . . A Wonderful Life!
Love and hugs to all Every Day Angels,
sue ann


No comments:

Post a Comment