Installation of Officers May 2013

Installation of Officers May 2013

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ESA Wonderful Wednesday – November 27, 2013

Happy Wonderful THANKSGIVING- Eve Wednesday!

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving…. I am taking a bit of a break prepping, baking, and cooking for tomorrow’s thankfulness feast. I hope all in our Texas ESA family and friends will have the most thankful day filled with giving and love. By the way, our family, here in Texas, is not really turkey eaters. So this year, we are taking it to a new level… make your own pizza.  Everyone has his or her toppings picked and type of pizza dough selected. But, there is always a twist…. I could not give up the crunchy brown sugar glazed ham…. That is on the menu too!  

The Thanks and Giving Walk last weekend went well for Texas as well as the other State Councils. I want to thank everyone who worked and walked for the kids at St. Jude. Remember, we do it for them with love and thanks!

Now for last week's IAWL Trivia Question! Did you guess the answer? Here was the question…The night of George and Mary’s Wedding, George arrived at The Granville House and found what roasting in the fireplace, turned by a contraption using a phonograph? It was two chickens roasting in the fireplace!

I mentioned this last week that as we get closer to the Holiday season, I will be letting you know when the NBC showing of “It’s A Wonderful Life” will be schedule. I hope you did not think that I would let that go by without mentioning! So far, I have not found it in the TV listings for NBC. I will keep looking and let you know as soon as possible. I don’t want you to miss it! 

Incidentally, I have already watched IAWL twice and White Christmas once on my iPod since the November Board Meeting. No telling how many more times I will watch them before we get to Christmas!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the following sisters (and brothers) for the coming week!

Kelly Atkinson – November 29 of Kappa Mu, District 3
Tanya Bass – November 30 of Delta Epsilon, District 11
Phyllis Hall – December 1 of Kappa Mu, District 3 and District Vice President
Penny Clark – December 2 of Theta Eta, District 11
Beverly Graham – December 3 of Epsilon Pi, District 5
Lois Wild – December 3 of Pi Delta, District 1
Judi Garrett – December 4 of Sigma Iota, District 6 and District President
Ruth Johnson – December 4 of Sigma Delta, District 8  

If you are traveling home this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, please be safe on those planes, trains, and automobiles!

If you desire to get the blog postings sooner than later, please let me know by email at sueannesa@yahoo.com and I will add you to a mailing group list I have set up. To see the blog, click on the following address:
http://esawonderfulwednesday.blogspot.com/.

Remember, ESA's . . . A Wonderful Life!
Love and hugs to all Every Day Angels,
sue ann


No comments:

Post a Comment