Installation of Officers May 2013

Installation of Officers May 2013

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ESA Wonderful Wednesday - August 7, 2013

Happy Wonderful Wednesday Everyone!

I can hardly believe, but our First State Board Meeting for this new sorority year is about to happen in just a few days. Now that I have put the 2013-2014 Roster to bed, I was able to start preparing for this upcoming weekend. It seemed a bit disjointed, where items were being developed and sent out and others had to be delayed. I hope the upcoming Board Meetings will be less frantic!

Joyce Smith and I are excited about releasing our Roster in its new format. Cheree Harper assisted in entering data into spreadsheets I developed to provide the membership information. I worked on all the formatting, organizational issues, instructions, copying and pasting documents, label printing, etc. Cindy Mayfield graciously burned all the CD’s for us. Friday evening before the District Presidents pick up the CD’s, we will be applying labels and assembling for you. We hope you find the Roster useful in the new format!  Of course, if you have any questions, please ask either Joyce or myself.

Oh yes, IAWL trivia answer from last week. What was the question? When the distraught George Bailey came home to the Granville house, what tune is little Janie Bailey playing on the piano? Janie played “Hark the Herald Angels Sing” over and repeatedly!  Next week, I will have a new question to post. Several of you got it correctly!  Good for you! I am enjoying the responses I get.

Barbara Perales, Association of the Arts Chairman, will be announcing at the Board Meeting the Craft Faire to happen at the November State Board Meeting in Bedford. She will be posting the table reservation form via The TESAN in the next couple of months. Therefore, it is time to start working on making those crafted items you will be selling in November and get your table reservation to Barbara! The Crafts Faire is always fun and fruitful!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the following sisters for the next week:
Kathy Worley – August 10 of Epsilon Pi, District 5
Kimberly Rodriguez – August 12, I am not sure what chapter and district Kimberly is in…. let me know and I will mention it next week
Grace Sinyard – August 13, here as well, I am not sure what chapter and district Grace is in…. let me know and I will mention it next week
Jimmy Lane – August 15 of Theta Alpha, District 7
Pat Wilson – August 15 of Lambda Alpha, District 8
Deanna Kriesman – August 16 of Beta Xi, District 6

Remember, this is my method of weekly communication to YOU, the entire membership, during the year. If you desire to get the blog postings sooner than later, please let me know by email at sueannesa@yahoo.com and I will add you to a mailing group list I have set up. Additionally, the Blog can be viewed at <http://esawonderfulwednesday.blogspot.com>. Previous postings are there to if you need to catch up!

Remember, ESA's . . . A Wonderful Life!

Love and hugs to all Every Day Angels,
sue ann
(aka - susieQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment